Welcome to the AEBSC
The UNSW Business School is proud to invite your students to participate in the 2017 Australian Economics and Business Studies Competition. This year marks the 26th anniversary of the Competitions. Specifically, the competitions aim to:
- Stimulate the teaching and learning of Economics and Business Studies at the high school level
- Foster and enhance students' interests in the area of Economics and Business Studies
- Provide an opportunity for students to demonstrate their skills by participating in a national competition
- Encourage awareness of current economics, business and political environment
- Recognise and reward excellence in the fields of Economics and Business Studies
How To Register
The cost of entry per student is AUD$6.00. Our preferred method of registration is online. Alternatively, you can download the mail entry forms below and mail it to our postal address.
Payment can be made either by cheque or direct deposit to:
Australian and New Zealand Economics and Business Studies
Account Number: 409044615
Alternatively, you can download and print the entry form and return it with a cheque or money order payable to Australian and New Zealand Economics and Business Studies.Business Studies Competition Registration Form
Economics Competition Registration Form
Our address is:
PO Box 6366, UNSW Sydney, NSW 2052 Australia
You may send in one cheque for entries to both Competitions.
Entries must be received before Friday, 31st of March 2017 for both Competitions.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our preferred mode of communication is via the website and email. We look forward to your support in both competitions.Enquiries? Contact us online ›